NEET 2021 Application Form will be released from May 2021. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a national level entrance examination that is conducted only once a year. Through this examination, candidates get admission into medical courses – MBBS/ BDS/ Ayush courses in various renowned medical institutions. NEET Application form can be filled in online mode. Candidates can read this complete article to know complete details about NEET application form 2021 including fee, eligibility, dates, etc.
NEET 2021 Application Form
As per the sources, the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is agreed with the proposal to conduct NEET 2021 exam two times a year. Check here for exam date details.
Here we have mentioned details about NEET 2021 application form:
- The application form will be made available through online mode only. Any offline facility will not be provided to apply for NEET 2021.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form from May 2021.
- The candidate will be able to fill only one application as submission of multiple application forms will get rejected by the authorities.
- Fill in complete details carefully in the application including education, personal, communication, etc.
- Students have to upload required scanned documents in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The last date of application submission will be till last week of May 2021.
- In case of uploading incorrect images or details, students will be able to correct them during the correction period. The correction window will open after the last date of form submission.
- Candidates will have to fill any four cities as per their preferences for the examination centre.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of the application form to the authority.
- Candidates are advised to don’t forget to take a printout of the filled application form.
Documents required at the time of registration:
Scanned image of passport size photograph (between 10 to 200 kb).
Scanned image of signature (between 4 to 30 kb).
Scanned image of left thumb impression (in case if left-hand thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression can be used and file size should be in between 10 to 50 kb)
- Image of 10th class certificate (between 100 to 300 kb).
- Image of postcard size photograph (between 50 to 300 kb).
Admissions Open 2021
- An application fee will be remitted by the candidates through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay an online fee using debit card/ credit card/ net banking and UPI or PAYTM.
- Fee through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Here we have given fee structure for different category candidates:
|General Category (UR)||Rs. 1500|
|General EWS, OBC (NCL)||Rs. 1400|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender||Rs. 800|
NEET 2021 Application Correction
NEET 2021 Correction facility will be provided in the first week of May 2021. Candidates will be able to correct the application form online mode. Changes in the application form through any offline method will not be accepted.
Candidates can correct using their login credentials i.e. application number and password. Correction facility will be only a one-time facility in which candidates can correct details.
There will be two types of correction in the application form, the first one is image correction and another one is details correction.
Students will only be allowed to make changes in the editable fields. The details in which candidates will be allowed to edit will be mentioned briefly by the authority.
The facility of image correction will be provided to the students after the release of applications of NEET. Students who have made mistakes while uploading the images will be able to edit and upload the images correctly.
Here we have mentioned details in which candidates can correct:
- Personal details
- Medium of question paper
- Parament address
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Academic details
- Choice of exam centre
Details in which candidates cannot correct:
- Registered email ID
- Mobile number
NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following NEET eligibility criteria to apply for the examination:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRIs/ OCIs/ PIOs and foreign national candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than 17 years as of 31st December 2021. The upper age limit will be 25 years.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their 12th with subjects i.e. physics, chemistry, biology/ biotechnology and English.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed with 50% marks (45% for PH and 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination.
NEET 2021 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can check tentative application dates for NEET 2021:
|Application form release from||May 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||May 2021|
|Last date to submit the online application fee||May 2021|
|Application correction||May 2021|
|Availability of admit card||June/ July 2021|
|NEET Exam||1st August 2021|
How to Apply for NEET 2021
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure for the NEET 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘New registration’ tab.
- Fill in basic details in the application form i.e. date of birth, category, mobile number etc.
- Now log in using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill exam centre preference. You will have to fill 3 exam centres as per your preferences.
- Fill asked details carefully including academic details, personal, and other.
- After that upload the required documents i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression and 10th mark sheet etc.
- Make a payment of the fee through online mode.
- Now click on the ‘submit button.
- Recheck and verify all the details.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future references.
In the above article, we have provided all details about the NEET 2021 application form. Candidates must fill their application form carefully to avoid any type of mistakes. Candidates can get the details about dates, eligibility and complete procedure to fill the application form. Students will be able to correct the details and images during the correction period.